Thursday 16 May 2013

Clever Downsizing...

More often than not these days a lot of people are finding themselves moving out of a larger house & into a smaller flat or apartment, the obvious reason for this being the money saved on the mortgage. In some case this can be just temporary whilst you are waiting for the build on your new house to be completed. Take this opportunity to throw out any unwanted items or even consider giving them away to charity, and as mentioned if temporary consider renting a storage unit for the time being. Now rather than renting an 8 tonne removalist truck you will more than likely only need a 4 tonne truck which in turn will save you money too. If you still have not looked into finding a removalist one of the best places to look is this Home removals directorty where you can navigate yourself around rather easily & find a removalist in your local area & even request a quote and the business will usually get back to you within 24 hours with a price & availability times, don't forget to ask if they have a cheaper weekday rate too.

4 comments:

  1. Budget-friendly removalists in Melbourne. No job is too small or too large. To move single items of furniture or entire households, call 9041 5424!
    Furniture Removal Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. For Removals in Uk, One removals company you can rely on, is Fulham Removals .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am getting ready to move all my furniture out of my office. We are going through a big move and I can't wait to get a new office space! I am going to get rid of a lot of my furniture to make room for new furniture. I think downsizing is a great idea. http://www.mktremovals.com.au/products-and-services/office-removals

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I was simply checking out this blog and I really admire the premise of the article and this is really informative. I will for sure refer my friends the same. Thanks…… Cheap Removals Melbourne

    ReplyDelete